Friday, May 11, 2012

Missing you

T-3 days

Well, as I feared, there will be no chance of getting new tires installed before I leave. Just too much chance for something to go wrong in the process with the tight time frames left. It appears that the Porsche comes with a tiny electric air pump powered from the car, so I may be able to get enough air into the tire when we get back that I'll be able to drive it to the installation dealer.

As you might be able to tell, I'm really excited about the trip. I've shut down all of my business activities - just two phone calls to make today - and arranged for coverage of issues that can't wait, put an "Out Of The Office" rely up for one business email account, told everyone who needs to know that we'll be away, prepared the house to be vacant for the while. The band plays tonight, then I pack all that stuff away.

Cupcakes, November, 2011



But there is one thing I will seriously miss - or actually, five little things. And they all have cupcakes on their faces!

Fortunately, Sunday is Mothers Day and we'll get to see them all.



No comments:

Post a Comment